St. Regis Weekly E-News
Please CLICK HERE for an updated School Calendar.
All dates and events are in the calendar on Whipple Hill as well – you can load them into your calendar on your mobile device.
Great things are happening at St. Regis!
If a student is going to be tardy/absent please email their homeroom teacher and copy (cc) the front office ( email@example.com )
You may also call the office at 248-724-3377 ext 5040 to report the absence or tardiness.
The October Menu is ready for ordering.
Please visit boonli.com to place your order.
School Code is raiders150
Click HERE for the October sign up.
Kids Club will be open daily from 3:10-5:30 pm (at this time).
The following procedures will be implemented this year:
- All students must submit the Kids Club form before attending the first time!
- All students and staff will be required to wear a mask
- A maximum of 12 students will be allowed each day
- Students may not share materials, snacks, or devices
- Students must be signed up in advance (via Signup Genius)
- Daily drop-ins are not allowed
- A minimum of $100 must be pre-added to your Kid’s Club Account. Payment will be deducted based on attendance
House Shirts: Order Yours Today!
All students, teachers and staff members belong to a ‘House’ named after a Saint and Fruit of the Holy Spirit. Students will have competitions, team building and fun activities with their House throughout the year. All students should have a House T-Shirt to wear at House meetings and competitions, so click HERE to purchase yours today! New students can select “New Student Shirt” and the correct size, while returning students have the option of using their shirt from last year or purchasing a new one in the correct color/house and size. Also, NEW THIS YEAR, we have House Hoodies and House Blankets available for purchase as well!
good to know
Our friends at Village Pharmacy + Compounding have partnered with BioTech Labs and have a testing center at their Maple/Lahser location. Click HERE for more information.
ST REGIS SCHOOL ADVANCEMENT
Great Job, St. Regis – you have raised over $2,000 for our school with spirit wear purchases this fall! The new shipment of spirit wear items is in, and items will be sent home Thursday. There are many items still available in the store as well – check out available items here!
Barre Class to Benefit St. Regis!
Instructor Elyssa Sardy has generously volunteered to conduct a class at St. Regis!
When: Weekend of 9/26-27, Time TBD
Where: St. Regis Grounds
Bring: Mat, 2-3 lb Weights, & Water
Register: Click here to let us know you are interested!
(Payment/registration link will be sent when date/time are finalized.)
Advancement Council Meeting
Friday, September 18 8:00AM via Zoom.
Ideas, questions or comments about this year’s Fundraising Plans?
Contact Heather Venner
Teacher Appreciation Committee
The TAC (Teacher Appreciation Committee) is hard at work planning ways to extend our appreciation to our amazing St. Regis teachers and staff. We are so very grateful (this year more than ever!) for their tireless dedication to our school and students.
At present, here are a few great ways to extend your support:
- Please check to see if your student’s teacher has an Amazon wish list. This is an easy way to provide materials they may need for their classroom.
- Donate disinfecting wipes, spray and sanitizer!
- Consider signing up to provide a Wednesday lunch for our teachers. Lunch should be provided for 45-50 people and delivered by 10:30 on the day you have signed up. Each year, families or grade levels take turns providing lunch and drinks for the St. Regis staff.
Please CLICK HERE for additional information and consider signing up for a time slot.
Questions? Ccontact Kristine Vazzano
Outdoor Mass – Sunday, September 20 – 12 Noon
Try out Eucharistic Adoration. Stop in the Chapel and pray this fall.
For more information, click here.
First Reconciliation Parent/Student Meeting:
Sunday, September 27th @ 1:30 pm via Zoom
Tuesday, September 29th@ 7:00 pm via Zoom
8th Grade Confirmation Parent/Student Meeting:
Sunday, September 20th @ 1:00 pm via Zoom
Tuesday, September 22nd @ 7:00 pm via Zoom