First Holy Eucharist
First Holy Eucharist preparation takes place during the Easter season each year. Parents can present their children for this sacrament if:
- The child is at least seven years old by March of the year;
- Is baptized in the Roman Catholic Church;
- Has consistently attended a Catholic School or a parish Catholic Faith Formation Program for two years;
- Is capable of understanding the specialness of the consecrated bread and wine;
- Parent and child have been active in the First Eucharist preparation process.
Registration for First Eucharist is separate from registering for St. Regis School or St. Regis grade level Faith Formation Program.
If you have any questions or desire more information please fill out the form below and our Director of Faith Formation will contact you shortly.