St. Regis welcomes students to come and be a Raider for a Day. Your student can visit the engaging classrooms, meet students and teachers, and experience a day at St. Regis firsthand! This is such an exciting time at St. Regis Catholic School. We look forward to having your child spend a day with us!
Shadow days are held on Wednesdays. The day begins at 8:30 and ends at 2:00. Drop off and pick up is at the school main office.
Shadow Day Quick Facts:
- Your child will be paired with a student ambassador. If you know of a Regis family, please let us know.
- All incoming students take a grade-level assessment.
- A copy of the most recent report card will also be requested.
- At the end of the day, students entering grades 6-8 will have an interview with a member of our Admissions team.
- Please inform the school office if your child has any allergies or medical needs.
- Please bring a lunch. We also recommend that students bring school material (a book to read) in case the student host has an exam during the day.
- All students must adhere to the St. Regis cell phone policy. Cell phones must be turned off and out of sight during school hours.
- Please dress modestly. We recommend that boys wear khaki or dress pants with a belt, a dress shirt and dress shoes. Girls may wear skirt or slacks, no leggings please. Jeans or t-shirts are not permitted.