You can request that your child be a “Raider for the Day” by calling the School Admissions Office (248.724.3377) and seeing what dates might be available. On that day your student can visit the classrooms, meet students and teachers, and experience a day at St. Regis firsthand! This is such an exciting time at St. Regis Catholic School. We look forward to having your child spend a day with us!
Shadow days are held on Wednesdays. The day begins at 8:30 and ends at 2:00. Drop off and pick up is at the school main office.
Shadow Day Quick Facts:
- Your child will be paired with a student ambassador. If you know of a Regis family, please let us know.
- All incoming students take a grade-level assessment.
- A copy of the most recent report card will also be requested.
- At the end of the day, students entering grades 6-8 will have an interview with a member of our Admissions team.
- Please inform the school office if your child has any allergies or medical needs.
- Please bring a lunch. We also recommend that students bring school material (a book to read) in case the student host has an exam during the day.
- All students must adhere to the St. Regis cell phone policy. Cell phones must be turned off and out of sight during school hours.
- Please dress modestly. We recommend that boys wear khaki or dress pants with a belt, a dress shirt and dress shoes. Girls may wear skirt or slacks, no leggings please. Jeans or t-shirts are not permitted.