Help St. Regis by shopping!
Cash Back Programs
Many retailers support their communities by giving back to organizations that support them. Your awareness and participation in these programs costs you nothing but can mean thousands of dollars to St. Regis Catholic School. Each retailer requires registration and active purchase participation. The rules are simple. These partnerships will be promoted throughout the year via postcards, email/E-News, and at school events such as pep rallies. The current programs include:
Kroger – Register your Kroger Plus Card. Each household can raise as much as $1,200 for St. Regis.
- Go to Kroger.com/communityrewards.
- Register your Kroger Plus Card by clicking “Create an account,” and follow directions.
- If you already have an account, go to Community, then Rewards, and follow directions.
- When asked for your organization, enter 82667 (St. Regis Catholic School).
- Follow any remaining directions.
- Go to smile.amazon.com.
- Log into you Amazon.com account.
- Enter St. Regis Catholic School in the search bar to locate us.
- Click “select” next to St. Regis.
- Bookmark and shop from smile.amazon.com in the future for St. Regis to receive credit on eligible purchases.
Box Tops for Education – Take a minute to save your Box Tops for Education from various food and paper goods found in your cupboards. Each one brings 10¢ to St. Regis Catholic School. With students, relatives and friends collecting, this adds up in a hurry.
SchoolStore.com – This is an online shopping mall where more than 400 nationally-known merchants have agreed to give a percentage of sales to K-12 schools. Companies like Target, Macy’s, Disney Store, Old Navy, Vera Bradley and Barnes & Noble participate. Go to schoolstore.com to start shopping.
Community Shopping Events
Occasionally throughout the year local businesses will have a “St. Regis Day” and donate a percentage of sales back to our school (e.g. Zieben Mare and the Michigan Beer Growler Company). If you know a business interested in hosting an event please contact Christi Hanzel at email@example.com. Each opportunity will be presented to the St. Regis Advancement Council and evaluated on a case by case basis.
Spirit wear is a great way to show your school pride, support your children on St. Regis teams, and be comfortable and stylish… all while helping to raise money that will be invested back into St. Regis!
Spirit wear is offered at various sport, advancement and school events throughout the year, in addition to periodic group orders. Contact Heather Venner, Director of Advancement for more information or to request a group order.