At St. Regis Catholic School we are called to Respect others, Educate ourselves, Give of our talents, Inspire all who enter, and Support the Catholic church and community to build Disciples of Christ.
The St. Regis Catholic School Difference:
- Smaller Class Sizes
- All Teachers are Certified and Highly Qualified
- Rigorous Curriculum
- Faith Incorporated Throughout All Subject Areas
- House System based on Saints and Virtues
- Raider of the Week recognition
- Accelerated Classes
- Full Time School Counselor
- Strong Athletic Program
- After School Enrichment Programs
- Instrumental and Vocal Music Program
- Fine Arts and STEM Programming
Click on the links below to further explore information about the various curriculum levels within our school.