We look forward to hearing from you and would be happy to conduct a personal tour of the school for you. Please click on the Initial Inquiry button above to let us know of your interest.
The Archdiocese of Detroit (AOD) offers tuition assistance for students (Kindergarten – 8th Grade). Depending on available funds, St. Regis may offer tuition assistance in addition to what is offered by the AOD. In order to be considered for assistance from St. Regis, families MUST apply through the AOD first. It is imperative that you have the FACTS application and all supporting documents submitted by the deadline listed below.
- Application Deadline is March 31st. Applications are only accepted/submitted online. There will be no extensions of this due date and all families must have a copleted application and all supporting documents submitted to FACTS by this date.
- Parent Information Letter (AOD Website)
Financial Assistance Application Steps:
- Create a FACTS Account ($30.00 application fee)
- Within the FACTS system, apply/submit Archdiocesan Tuition Assistance application
- Print and submit Pastor Signature form (AOD website)