Admissions & Registration
Thank you for considering St. Regis Catholic School! St. Regis Catholic School offers a strong curriculum in a Catholic, faith-based environment. We have a wonderful community of teachers and parents who work together to create a positive and nurturing school. Our teachers are committed to offering each student the opportunity to grow to his or her potential. Great things are happening at St. Regis!
To inquire or apply, please contact Mrs. Karen Terzich at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions:
Once registration begins, you may fill out an application for your child(ren).
- A student is not placed in a class until the student is accepted and completely registered.
- Registration is complete only when the registration contract is accurately completed, signed electronically and submitted through Whipple Hill.
- The FACTS tuition management enrollment process must also be completed (updated for current families) and the registration fee paid in full.
- If there is still a prior year financial obligation to this or another Catholic school, that also must be paid in full.
Ordinarily we have some flexibility in each grade. If a grade level becomes full (25+1 with sibling) a waiting list of first accepted would begin. If a spot did not open for your child prior to the school year, all fees would be refunded.
Yes, there is.
- The parish provides a $1,200 per child reduced tuition beginning with Young Fives through Eighth Grade. Please see the Tuition and Financial Policies Information document for an explanation of active parishioner tuition eligibility.
- From the beginning, St. Regis has embraced a Catholic school as part of its core mission and ministry. We want strong bonds between school and church.
- On the other hand, if you are an active member of another parish, we do not want to draw you away from that; consider enrolling at the full tuition level.
- If you have more than one child, you will receive the multiple child discount, whether in or out of the parish.
The Books and Classroom Fee covers: textbook use, disposable books, classroom supplies, classroom parties, auction project, and a yearbook. Rather than charge these on a piecemeal basis, we group them together under the Books and Classroom Fee. This is assessed per student.
The Fundraising Fee provides the family 20 chances in the annual lottery to win up to $5,000. If a family chooses, they may sell these tickets to others and recoup the cost. This fee ($200) is assessed per family and is due with the July tuition installment.
There is no discount for paying tuition in full early. The incentive to register early is to guarantee a seat in the appropriate grade for the student. Some grades fill more quickly than others.
- If you register a student before May 1st, the registration fee is $250 per student; from May 1st on, it becomes $350 per student.
- Regis offers tuition payment options and dates for payments through the FACTS tuition plan. There is a single payment option.
- Paying the tuition in full eliminates the one-time set up fee for monthly payment plans. It also assures that you will never be assessed a late fee on a payment or an insufficient funds fee.
Peace of Mind tuition insurance may be chosen from your registration contract. The POM benefit will be added to your FACTS agreement. The POM Benefit will pay any eligible FACTS unpaid balance in the event of the death of the Responsible Party or his/her legal spouse. Any payments in arrears will not be covered. Coverage is only available to individuals under age 70. The non-refundable fee for this benefit is $20.00. You will be automatically re-enrolled in POM each consecutive year you have a FACTS Payment Plan Agreement.
Prior to the start of the First semester, all fees and the semester tuition is due. Should a student withdraw or be asked to leave St. Regis School, they forfeit all fees, financial assistance and any discounts. The net semester tuition will be reimbursed on a sliding scale, depending on which week into the semester the withdrawal occurs. This is detailed in the Tuition and Financial Policies document.
- The Archdiocese of Detroit awards financial assistance on the basis of need.
- Any family anticipating assistance must submit an application through FACTS. There is a $30.00 application fee.
- The family must be an active, registered member of a Catholic parish in the Archdiocese of Detroit. Students enrolled in a Catholic school Kindergarten through 12th grade are eligible to receive a grant.
- The application must be signed by the parish pastor.
- Archdiocesan tuition assistance (AOD website)
- Parent Information Letter (AOD website)
- 2019-2020 Pastor Signature Form (AOD website)
Depending on available funds, St. Regis may offer additional tuition assistance. In order to be eligible for consideration, families MUST apply through the AOD first.
Questions before you apply? Please fill our the following form and our admissions/enrollment office will contact you shortly.