Admissions & Registration
Thank you for considering St. Regis Catholic School! St. Regis Catholic School offers a strong curriculum in a Catholic, faith-based environment. We have a wonderful community of teachers and parents who work together to create a positive and nurturing school. Our teachers are committed to offering each student the opportunity to grow to his or her potential. Great things are happening at St. Regis!
To inquire or apply, please contact Mrs. Karen Terzich at email@example.com. At this time we are unable to offer an in-person Open House. To schedule a private tour, please contact Mrs. Terzich.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Once registration begins, you may fill out an application for your child(ren).
- A student is not placed in a class until the student is accepted and completely registered.
- Registration is complete only when the registration contract is accurately completed, signed electronically and submitted and approved.
- The FACTS tuition management enrollment process must also be completed (updated for current families) and the registration fee paid in full.
- If there is still a prior year financial obligation to this or another Catholic school, that also must be paid in full.
Yes, there is.
- The School is part of the Core Mission of the Parish and so the Parish gives a discount to registered, active parish members.
- To be active means that a family supports the parish by attending Mass, contributing to the parish, and being involved in some other ways.
The Books/ Classroom Fee covers: textbook use, disposable books, classroom supplies, classroom parties, auction project, and a yearbook. Rather than charge these on a piecemeal basis, we group them together under the Books/ Classroom Fee. This is assessed per student.
The Fundraising Fee provides the family 20 chances in the annual lottery to win up to $5,000. If a family chooses, they may sell these tickets to others and recoup the cost. This fee ($200) is assessed per family and is due with the July tuition installment.
There is no discount for paying tuition in full early. The incentive to register early is to guarantee a seat in the appropriate grade for the student. Some grades fill more quickly than others.
- If you register a student before May 1st, the registration fee is $250 per student; from May 1st on, it becomes $350 per student.
- Regis offers tuition payment options and dates for payments through the FACTS tuition plan. There is a single payment option.
Peace of Mind tuition insurance may be chosen from your registration contract. The POM benefit will be added to your FACTS agreement. The POM Benefit will pay any eligible FACTS unpaid balance in the event of the death of the Responsible Party or his/her legal spouse. Any payments in arrears will not be covered. Coverage is only available to individuals under age 70. The non-refundable fee for this benefit is a nominal charge per family. You will be automatically re-enrolled in POM each consecutive year you have a FACTS Payment Plan Agreement.
Prior to the start of the First semester, all fees and the semester tuition is due. Should a student withdraw or be asked to leave St. Regis School, they forfeit all fees, financial assistance and any discounts. The net semester tuition will be reimbursed on a sliding scale, depending on which week into the semester the withdrawal occurs. This is detailed in the Tuition and Financial Policies document.
- The Archdiocese of Detroit awards financial assistance on the basis of need.
- Any family anticipating assistance must submit an application through FACTS.
- The family must be an active, registered member of a Catholic parish in the Archdiocese of Detroit. Students enrolled in a Catholic school Kindergarten through 12th grade are eligible to receive a grant.
- The application must be signed by the parish pastor.
- Archdiocesan tuition assistance (AOD website)
- Parent Information Letter
- Pastor Signature Form (AOD website)
Depending on available funds, St. Regis may offer additional tuition assistance. In order to be eligible for consideration, families MUST apply through the AOD first.
Questions before you apply? Please fill out the following form and our admissions/enrollment office will contact you shortly.