Become a Friend of St. Regis
The Entire Academic School Year
St. Regis Catholic School is offering “Friend of St. Regis” sponsorship that would provide families and businesses the opportunity to sponsor all of the St. Regis Advancement Council Events for the school year. The cost of a one-year sponsorship is $3,500. This opportunity is intended to build partnerships and mutually beneficial relationships within the St. Regis community and among community businesses. The package includes:
- Tickets to all of the year’s events
- Signage and/or banners at all events
- “Thank you Friends” Banners with logos displayed in St. Regis Gym.
- Logo and Hyperlinking from the St. Regis website
- Company logo or Family Name displayed on Event Registration Website.
- Company logo or family name on the St. Regis School and Parish Facebook pages.
This sponsorship opportunity allows Friends of St. Regis to receive rewarding exposure to our community members and our many visitors. Your support of St. Regis Catholic School will help us meet the growing needs of our students in a competitive world by funding academic enhancements to our curriculum, building renovations, the fine arts and athletic programs, all of which improve our students’ educational experience.
St. Regis Catholic School is a 501(c)(3) organization and a portion of your contribution may be tax deductible.
To inquire about becoming a Friend of St. Regis, please contact our Advancement Director Heather Venner with the form below or (248) RAIDERS (724-3377) Ext. 5036