The Music Ministry at St. Regis Catholic Church is led by Director of Liturgical Music, Andrew Neer. We are currently seeking volunteers to assist with Sunday liturgies. For more information or to volunteer for our music ministry, please fill out the form.
ST. REGIS CHORUS
- Rehearsal: Wednesdays, 7:00 p.m. in the church.
- Mass: 10:00 a.m. Sunday (9:15 a.m. warm-up & rehearsal prior to the beginning of Mass)
- The St. Regis Chorus is always looking for fresh voices to complement our growing ministry. Anyone from 9th grade and beyond is welcome to join the Chorus. The purpose of the Chorus is to enhance and elevate the spiritual experience and communion during weekend liturgy. In addition, it provides a place for singers to be enriched spiritually through the highest form of prayer, music!
- We welcome all levels of musical ability to join the Chorus, being a trained musician is not necessary (but of course welcome). The most important thing is that you keep a great attitude, willingness to learn, desire to grow and the ability to match pitch. The ability to read music is helpful but not necessary. If you have a passion for singing, we look forward to seeing you in rehearsal!
- The music ministry at St. Regis is looking for new members interested in leading our congregation in song. This is open to ages 10 and beyond. If you feel you have a calling to sing and lead our congregation in song, please reach out to us! The ideal candidate will have a good singing voice and some ability to read music is very helpful but not entirely necessary. Though it is encouraged that cantors participate in the chorus, it is not, by any means, required.
- If you play an instrument, be it string, brass, guitar or percussion, please contact our music director. The vibrancy added to the liturgy by instrumentalists is unsurpassed. It is a great way to share your talents with the Parish and assist in the enhancement of the liturgical experience!
YOUTH CHOIR & CANTORS
- We encourage youth, grades 4-8 to join our Youth Choir here at St. Regis. Nothing energizes a liturgy more than children singing praise and glory to God. If your son or daughter wishes to participate in assisting with the music ministry, please do not hesitate to contact our music director. In addition to joining to youth choir, we are looking for young ones to also assist as cantors at weekend Mass.
- Youth Choir Rehearses: 6:00 p.m. Mondays, aligning with the faith formation schedule. They sing once a month at the Noon Mass.