Upcoming Funerals / Memorial Masses:
Please Note: We will include in the list here any funerals or memorial Masses for those who died during the shelter-in-place lockdown, when they are scheduled by the family. PLEASE REMEMBER: MASKS REQUIRED BEFORE ENTERING THE CHURCH. THERE WILL BE NO VISITING/GATHERING IN THE CHURCH BEFORE THE FUNERAL.
- Patricia Sullivan. Memorial Mass at St. Regis TBD. For information on her death visit legacy.com
- PUBLIC MASSES ARE ON SATURDAY 4:30 pm, SUNDAY 8 am, 10 am, AND 12 Noon. PLEASE SEE THE UPDATE ON MASSES/ PARISH DURING COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR MORE DETAILS.
- Livestreaming on St. Regis Parish You Tube Channel
- Sunday 10 a.m. Mass . Livestream is in addition to the public Mass.
- Monday 6:00 p.m. half hour Q&A with Fr. Dave, keeping the parish up to date on parish matters and answering any questions.
- Tuesday 8:00 PM Adoration with Exposition and Benediction. Open to the public as well
- Wednesday Mass at 12 noon. Will continue to have a family/children focus for the homilies. This will continue for the summer.
- Thursday 4:00 p.m. Rosary
- Faith Formation and Sacrament Registration for 2020-21 is Open.
- Liturgical Ministers Schedule.
- First Eucharist: Sign Up for Mass Dates/Times.
- Sign Up for Confirmation celebration on August 29.
Save the Date:
Click on the links below or go to the Events page to preview all upcoming events.
- Annual Blessing of Cars, August 9th.
- Feast of the Assumption Mass Saturday August 15, 8:30 a.m. in the church, followed by a rosary of intercession for the parish and a driving of the parish boundaries.
- Blessing of Those Returning to College and all high school graduates. Weekend of August 15/16.
- Outdoor Mass , Sunday August 23rd 12 noon. Due to COVID-19 restrictions we have to cancel the picnic portion this year. But for many this is a good opportunity to celebrate Mass, especially if you have been avoiding indoor situations. On the back field. Bring your own chairs if you want. Chairs will be widely spread out.
- Webinar on Catholic Social Teaching by Fr. David Buersmeyer, Tuesday August 25th.
- Protecting God’s Children Workshop. Due to the pandemic, it will be conducted online. All church, faith formation, and school volunteers are asked to complete this workshop one time. All new employees must complete it no later than October 1.
Recently Highlighted Links:
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship.
- Responding to Racism from a Catholic Perspective:
- Archbishop Vigneron’s Statement on Death of George Floyd
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops’ Statements on Racism.
- Recording of AOD Panel Discussion – Inherent Dignity: Catholic Teaching and Response to the Sin of Racism
- Recording of Presentation at Shrine – Responding to the Sin of Racism as a Black Catholic
- Archbishop’s Announcement and Overview of new “Family of Parishes” Model
- Parent Guide for Handling Coronavirus Pandemic Presentation by Dr. Timothy Hogan.
- 52 Sundays. Re-Claiming Sundays as a Day for the Lord and for families.