Upcoming Funerals / Memorial Masses:
- Mary O. Keegan. Due to COVID protocols the family had to cancel the Funeral Mass for Thursday September 16th. A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at a later date.
- Thomas Brady. Memorial Mass on Friday, September 17 at 11:30 a.m. The funeral will be livestreamed at stregis.org/
- Kevin Gleeson. Funeral Mass Saturday September 25, 10 a.m. Visitation on Friday at the Lynch and Sons Funeral Home.
- MASSES ARE FULLY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. SATURDAY 4:30 pm, SUNDAY 8 am, 10 am, AND 12 Noon. Weekday Masses are Monday 6:45 p.m., Tuesday early morning 6:45 a.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and first Saturday of the month morning 8:30 a.m.
- Livestreaming on St. Regis Parish You Tube Channel
- Sunday 10 a.m. Mass . Livestream is in addition to the public Mass.
- THERE IS NO LONGER A GENERAL DISPENSATION FROM PARTICIPATING IN PERSON AT SUNDAY MASS. AS OF MARCH 13TH, If you are safely able to do so, please build that weekly pattern back into the rhythm of your life. See the links below on Sunday Obligation for further reflection.
- Please see current COVID-19 related guidelines for parish facilities and participation at Masses and other parish events. DUE TO THE DELTA VARIANT, FEDERAL, STATE AND ARCHDIOCESON GUIDELINESSTRONGLY RECOMMEND THE WEARING OF MASKS FOR ALL WHO ATTEND WORSHIP SERVICES INDOORS, WHETHER ONE IS VACCINATED OR NOT. Though not currently mandated, except for the time of funeral visitation, please follow this guideline for the common good. WE CONTINUE TO HAVE TWO SECTIONS OF PEWS RESERVED FOR THOSE WHO WANT MORE SOCIAL DISTANCING (EVERY OTHER PEW IS BLOCKED OUT).
Save the Date / Upcoming Events:
- Fall Faith Formation Registration now open for grades 1-8.
- First Reconciliation Parents/Candidates meeting, Sunday September 19, 1 p.m. or Tuesday September 21, 7 p.m. in church.
- Fall Bible Study on “Jesus: The Way, the Truth, and the Life”. Tuesdays, morning and evening session possible.
- New Dawn Speaker. Professor Patricia Cooney-Hathaway, “A God for Our Aches and Pains,” Sunday September 19, 1:30 p.m.
- Protecting God’s Children Workshop, Thursday September 23, 6-9 p.m.
- Ministry Sign Up Forms for the Parish in general and during schooltime.
Recently Highlighted Links:
- Religious Exemption from Vaccination?
- Full Text of Cardinal Dearden Homily from Deceased Priests Mass October 1979.
- Pope Francis
- Faith Bytes: short video’s on topics of parish interest.
- “Family of Parishes” Materials