Upcoming Funerals / Memorial Masses:
Save the Date / Upcoming Events:
- South Oakland Shelter Support
- Teaching Masses on Feast of Corpus Christi, June 10/11, at all Masses.
- Eucharistic Revival Corpus Christi Procession after the 12 noon Mass on June 11th.
- Fr. Buersmeyer’s Farewell June 25.
- MASSES ARE FULLY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Our usual schedule: SATURDAY 4:30 pm, SUNDAY 8 am, 10 am, AND 12 Noon. Weekday Masses are Monday 6:45 p.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and first Saturday of the month morning 8:30 a.m.
- Livestreaming on St. Regis Parish You Tube Channel
- Sunday 10 a.m. Mass . Livestream is in addition to the public Mass.
Recently Highlighted Links:
- National Eucharistic Revival. United States Conference of Catholic Bishops’ resources. Resources in the Archdiocese of Detroit: I Am Here.
- Year of Prayer for Priest Vocations in the Archdiocese of Detroit. Read Archbishop Vigneron’s Pastoral Note.
- “Synodality” and the Synod of Bishops
- U.S. Bishops’ Summary of Their Listening Process.
- International Theological Commission. “Synodality in the Life and Mission of the Church”.
- “Family of Parishes” Materials
- St. Regis Family of Parishes webpage
- Family of Parishes Resources on Archdiocesan Website
- St. Regis Snapshot of Strengths and Opportunities Connected to Family of Parishes.
- Detroit Catholic News
- 52 Sundays. Family ideas for making Sunday the Lord’s Day throughout the year.
- Archdiocese of Detroit Reporting Abuse of Minors
- Michigan Catholic Conference Advocacy Network.
- Detroit Priest Vocation website
- Retrouvaille Marriage Weekends for marriages seeking healing and reconciliation.