Upcoming Funerals / Memorial Masses:
Save the Date / Upcoming Events:
Protecting God’s Children: In cooperation with the new “Safe Environment Policies” and “Protecting God’s Children” guidelines from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB), the priests of West Maple Family of Parishes have agreed that we will follow these expanded requirements for employees, contract staff, and any and all volunteers (including members of fraternal organizations, service organizations, and CYO sports). We are committed to full compliance — without exception — by November 1, 2023. If you completed Protecting God’s Children prior to January 1, 2020, please go to virtusonline.org to complete the updated certification program. Contact Agnes Villarreal for questions or for further information.
Blessing of Pets: In honor of St. Francis of Assisi, patron saint of animals, we will have a blessing of pets at 1:30 pm on Sunday, October 1 in the parking lot of the church. Please join us with your furry loved ones.
Parish Ministry Fair: Jesus calls us to share our time and our talents in addition to our treasure. We encourage you to sign up for a ministry where you can share your gifts with the St. Regis Parish community. We will have a ministry fair at the parish the weekend of October 7-8 where you can sign up before or after any of the weekend Masses. Please take a look at the attached sheet to identify where you can volunteer. The sign up form is in the bulletin and copies will be available at the church. We will pass along your contact information to the people responsible for those ministries. Thank you for saying yes!
Thanksgiving Food Drive: The Thanksgiving Food Drive will begin the weekend of October 21-22. More information about needed items will be coming soon! Please help us supply non-perishable food items to our local food pantries. The collection will last until Thanksgiving Day.
- Livestreaming on St. Regis Parish You Tube Channel
- Sunday 10 a.m. Mass . Livestream is in addition to the public Mass.
Recently Highlighted Links:
- National Eucharistic Revival. United States Conference of Catholic Bishops’ resources. Resources in the Archdiocese of Detroit: I Am Here.
- Detroit Catholic News
- 52 Sundays. Family ideas for making Sunday the Lord’s Day throughout the year.
- Archdiocese of Detroit Reporting Abuse of Minors
- Michigan Catholic Conference Advocacy Network.
- Detroit Priest Vocation website
- Retrouvaille Marriage Weekends for marriages seeking healing and reconciliation.John