Upcoming Funerals / Memorial Masses:
Save the Date / Upcoming Events:
- First Saturday Mass. February 4 at 8:30 a.m. in the chapel.
- Parish 60th Anniversary Lenten Mission. Sunday March 5-Tuesday March 7. 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- MASSES ARE FULLY OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. Our usual schedule: SATURDAY 4:30 pm, SUNDAY 8 am, 10 am, AND 12 Noon. Weekday Masses are Monday 6:45 p.m., Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and first Saturday of the month morning 8:30 a.m.
- Livestreaming on St. Regis Parish You Tube Channel
- Sunday 10 a.m. Mass . Livestream is in addition to the public Mass.
- THERE IS NO LONGER A GENERAL DISPENSATION FROM PARTICIPATING IN PERSON AT SUNDAY MASS. If you are safely able to do so, please build that weekly pattern back into the rhythm of your life. See the links below on Sunday Obligation for further reflection.
- Please see current COVID-19 related guidelines for parish facilities.
Recently Highlighted Links:
- Post Abortion Healing Ministry.
- National Eucharistic Revival resources in the Archdiocese of Detroit: I Am Here.
- Year of Prayer for Priest Vocations in the Archdiocese of Detroit. Read Archbishop Vigneron’s Pastoral Note.
- “Synodality” and the Synod of Bishops
- U.S. Bishops’ Summary of Their Listening Process.
- International Theological Commission. “Synodality in the Life and Mission of the Church”.
- Pope Francis
- Pope Francis’ Encyclical Laudato Si’ (“Care for Our Common Home”). and Vatican website dedicated to implementing Laudato Si’
- Pope’s monthly videos on the Year of the Family
- Faith Bytes: short video’s on topics of parish interest.
- “Family of Parishes” Materials
- St. Regis Family of Parishes webpage
- Family of Parishes Resources on Archdiocesan Website
- St. Regis Snapshot of Strengths and Opportunities Connected to Family of Parishes.
- Detroit Catholic News
- 52 Sundays. Family ideas for making Sunday the Lord’s Day throughout the year.
- Archdiocese of Detroit Reporting Abuse of Minors
- Michigan Catholic Conference Advocacy Network.
- Detroit Priest Vocation website
- Retrouvaille Marriage Weekends for marriages seeking healing and reconciliation.