Upcoming Funerals / Memorial Masses:
Please Note: We will include in the list here any funerals or memorial Masses for those who died during the shelter-in-place lockdown, when they are scheduled by the family. PLEASE REMEMBER: MASKS REQUIRED BEFORE ENTERING THE CHURCH. THERE WILL BE NO VISITING/GATHERING IN THE CHURCH BEFORE THE FUNERAL.
- Mary Jane Barrett. Memorial Mass Friday October 23, 2020 at 10 a.m. No visitation beforehand.
- Robert H. Walsh. Funeral Mass Monday, October 26, 10:00 a.m. in the church. Visitation at Desmond and Sons-Woodward, Sunday from 4 -8 p.m. Rosary at 6 p.m.
- PUBLIC MASSES ARE ON SATURDAY 4:30 pm, SUNDAY 8 am, 10 am, AND 12 Noon. PLEASE SEE THE UPDATE ON MASSES/ PARISH DURING COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS FOR MORE DETAILS.
- Livestreaming on St. Regis Parish You Tube Channel
- Sunday 10 a.m. Mass . Livestream is in addition to the public Mass.
Save the Date / Upcoming Events:
- Monday October 26, 6:45 pm Mass with the Anointing of the Sick.
- Saturday October 31, 6 p.m. Catholic Divorce Support Gathering
- Tuesday November 17, 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. Zoom Conversation with Fr. Dave and the Finance Council on Parish and School Endowments and connecting to the Catholic Foundation of Michigan for the long term support of the parish and school. Open to anyone. Spread the word.
Recently Highlighted Links:
- Faithful Citizenship: Resources for Preparing to Vote
- Michigan Catholic Conference Materials
- Fr. David Buersmeyer’s bulletin articles
- United States Conference of Catholic Bishops. Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship.
- Fr. David Buersmeyer’s Webinar on Catholic Social Teaching.
- “Family of Parishes” Materials
- 52 Sundays. Re-Claiming Sundays as a Day for the Lord and for families.
- Archbishop’s Latest Note on Dispensing from Sunday Obligation through November